Monday 28 July 2008

Ufok 3 Spiders 0

Today they sent a freaking ninja spider. Unfortunatelly for him, he was spotted while he was trying to approach me unnoticed. But even then he did not give up. I (having been in the Shaolin Monastery for 7 years) have the moves of a snake, grabbed a newspaper. It was his move and...
he jumped!!Yes, I have never seen a jumping spider before. He jumped about 3cm (not much, but it's like 10 times his length).

Sadly enough, it was his last jump as immediately after the newspaper landed on his head.

But it's not over yet. I thought he was history, sneaking on flies in Valhalla (wait, he can't have been a Viking spider). But I couldn't find his corpse anywhere.

Is it possible?Was he just a product of my imagination?Well, I did not want to take the chance to test that. I am becoming a serial spider murderer. But, as I said before, it's either them or me...
Easy choice for me, isn't it?

P.S.
My cold is getting worse. My leg hurst more. I am starting to have the second month syndrome...
Take care...

No comments: