Wednesday 30 July 2008

Strange morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock (mobile phone). One that can wake up the dead (at least it wakes up the people next door :) ). So I woke up. Thinking I was late I rushed to the bathroom, took a quick shower,etc., got dressed and run out of the house to have breakfast.
First thing that struck me was the sky. Normally at 4.55a.m., the sun is starting to stretch and get up out of it's bed and you can honestly call it dawn. And today it was dark. Dark like OH MY GOD :). It was like dark, totally dark :)
The second strange thing was that the place were we have our breakfasts and dinners was closed and dark inside. "They must be late again" - I thought. So I sat on a step and waited for about 10 minutes.
It was then when the first intelligent idea of the day came to my mind. "Oi, mate. What's the time. Soat chande?". So I took out me mobile and checked the time. It was 1:56 a.m. Yes. What the f*** was I thinking?How the hell did I manage to get dressed, have a shower, wash my teeth and not take a peek at the time?And how the hell did I hear my alarm clock?
This is when I was enlightened - it was a dream. I dreamt of my alarm clock going off!!!
Man, how much stranger can my dreams get?How much stranger can I get?

3 comments:

mdziadow said...

hehe, you cannot get any stranger, but if it's any comfort, i'm sure you can get balder! ;)

Lukasz said...

oh, sod off! :p

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. fabulous, extraordinarily stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.ebkt.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda,opony,strona,3551/]opony[/url]