Thursday 31 July 2008

Smoke on the fire...

720° and still going

Ooooo. A ladybird....

I really got the moves!!

Milo and The Mask...

Can a man's legs get any sexier?Can a man get any lazier?

It's ok. Just one sip too many.

Oh my god. My life is a tragedy.

A friendly tap on the back always does the trick.
Close encounters of the third kind.

When I was on holiday in Poland we (with my friends) in the woods :) to spend some time doing something completely different than we normally do when we meet (pub). For the first time in many years I spent several hours in the open (meening that I was close to nature :) ).
Really nice time that was. Looking forward to repeating it again (most probably next year)!!

All pictures are © by Lukafa.

1 comment:

mdziadow said...

Been there! You've forgot to mention that we were playing forest soccer for two hours too.