Monday 19 November 2007

Hajer przodowy jako sie widzi....


Hi there you surface rats :)

Now this picture is for all of those doubting that I work in a mine. I do :) and i took this photo last friday, after I spent a shift underground. Oh, by the way. I did not get dirty somewhere on the surface. I honestly worked underground. With two of the mechanics. Nothing complicated of course, but still :) I like this job :)



'sup bro'? The hands that heal..
All is cool. Work is crazy. I'll be in Poland soon. So all of you out therem get ready for the boy is going to be BACK IN TOWN!!!And we'll rock it! :)
take care!!!
Luv ya...

4 comments:

Adam Matusiak said...

LOL

but we're still waiting for you anyway

Anonymous said...

kurcze..........Pan Tlumacz po calym dniu pracy:D

Anonymous said...

lookin' damn good... sexy I'd say :-)

zovka said...

piekne niebieskie oczeta. ;]