Wednesday 28 November 2007

Gooooodbyee Iran!!

Welcome Poland!

First of all i'd like to say hi to my new fans in Katowice :) The saying "No matter what they say about you, as long as they speak about you" is very up to date :)

My contract ended yesterday. I've been in Poland since Friday.
The trip itself was ok. 12 hours on the bus to tehran reminded of school trips :) then a short wait at the airport, flight to frankfurt (scotch & soda bitte), then a wait at the frankfurt airport (tequilla,arriba arriba!!! - though at 8 Euro a shot it was not the best deal in our lives), then a flight to Katowice (Poland welcomes with a sandwich) and eventually a 5 hour train trip to Poznan (had to stand in the corridor until Wroclaw!!). So after merely 40 hours I was home. Woohoo. And...
I have this strange feeling. It's like I miss Iran a bit (oh my god, call a doctor, he went bananas!!). I guess after 6 months of living in one place you get used to it. To the people, the work, the place itself, the jackals performing concertos every night.
But this is Poland. I am happy to be here. But then again. I am in a bit of a standstill (just like the belts underground :) ). Don't really know what to do. I am waiting for some things to be finalized and then I'll start changing my life :) Or at least I'll try and organise it. We'll see. Meanwhile, i am cherrishing Poland, the winter (ok, I am not, It is way to cold), polish people. Waiting for christmas, new year's and then...a new something :)
Take care all of you.
For those who managed to spend some time in Iran with me and for those reading that pile of bollocks - a big thanks.
Photos to be added soon.
Take care...

1 comment:

zovka said...

good luck ufoku i dozoba w styczniu, 8 bede w poznaniu na dobre 3 tygodnie. ;] hihi.