Tuesday 6 November 2007

Employee of the month...

Ah fock it. Why be modest. Employee of the year, the best employee ever :)

This is what I got from the Mine Construction Manager today. He is leaving on holiday and coming back on the 25th. On the 25th I will probably in Poland so he gave it today.

Is it really about me? :)
Though he made a slight mistake writing that I've been in Iran since March. Hm.. Maybe it was about someone else? :)

Take care you all.Soon I'll post a photo reportage :) from an Iranian wedding I went to a week ago.

P.S.
Yesterday we were all wondering if Mama Kaczynska had spanked Lech for signing Jarek's resignation :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really about you!!!:D

Anonymous said...

zeskanowales tak, zeby imie tylko bylo widac...a tak naprawde to pewnie jest nakaz eksmisji :)