Saturday 12 May 2007

Free Friday, nothing to do...

So I had a free day. And to be honest nothing happened...
I woke up at 7, the breakfast at 8. and then wen back to sleep :) then I went to the city to send some e-mails, but guess what?The shops were closed because the shopkeepers have a siesta.good to know that. Well, after all Tabas is not London, you can go round all the shops within an hour. I still have the public park (supposedly to be vey nice) and the big mosque to see. But that's next Friday. That is of course if I make it till next Friday. The temperatures are really killing me, I am lucky it's not humid.
Unfortunatelly I do not have a camera, but maybe i'll sort one out.we'll see.
Work's ok. Today I was officially nominated an Assistant to the Administrative Manager...
basically it means I am a bloody secretary :) I have to make daily and weekly reports of the progress, keep everything in order,and so on. I also interpret every daily briefing and translate everything else possible :)
The vocabulary is still killing me but it's ok. I've got 5 weeks to catch up. Then the Manager is leaving and guess who's gonna be the daddy???Yes,you are right---->me :)
On our way back from work today we had a flat tire. Who would have thought I'd catch a tyre in the middle of bloody nowhere. And there we were. Standing in bloody 45 celcius for 20 minutes :)
ok.i gotta go.i'll keep you in touch...cheerio.sorry for not being funny today :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orange Ekstraklasa tabele »

TabelaWynikiStrzelcy
Tabela Sezon 2006/2007z 12 maja 2007lp. drużyna m pkt.
1. GKS Bełchatów 27 58
2. Zagłębie Lubin 27 56
3. Legia Warszawa (M) 26 46
4. Lech Poznań 27 43
5. Korona Kielce 27 43
6. Wisła Kraków 26 41
7. Groclin Grodzisk Wlkp. 27 39
8. Cracovia Kraków 26 39

no a Kolejorz pnie sie do gory, super co?:)))))))

Anonymous said...

no przeciez nie zawsze musi byc "funny" :-)

Anonymous said...

widze ze sobie jakos radzisz, ciesze sie.. nie narzekaj na pite i jogurt, lepsze to niz light irish ;-)
pozdrowienia zdublina.
lopez

matt said...

ah, mr uzodarczyc... you're officially a welcomed member of the bloggosphere :) great stuff... no worries about not being funny occasionally... you're not english after all... just kidding. i'm kind of envious about the number of comments you're getting here. 20 on your first ever post! TWENTY!!!!!!!!!! It's war ;)

Anonymous said...

Ja chcialbym tylko spytac, nawiazujac do Twojego poprzedniego wpisu, Lukaszu, skad oni wzieli taki duzy kask?

helu

zovka said...

czesc !! ;]