Tuesday 25 March 2008

Mister, Easter...

Easter, Easter and after Easter. Time goes by really fast here. It;s just been Christmas, New Year's Eve and now Easter.
Quite special days for most Poles but with limited resources here, we were unable to prepare a 2 day eating fest :) So we prepared a dinner on Sunday. Zurek, kabanosy, ham (not quite allowed in this country :) ). All looked quite nice and reminded it was Easter. We all sat at the same table, with our foreign work partners invited. The kitchen staff looked strangely at us as we were consuming the unmatched polish food.
New Year passed on unnoticed. Just another day. No party, no fireworks, no nothing. But I'll make up for it when I come back to Poland. So get ready... :) Of course that is after I come back from Thailand, where we'll rock and show them how to party (right? :) ).
Can't sleep at night. I have really strange dreams. Last night I was kind of possessed. I dreamt of myself being thrown around my room, screaming. Really strange.
And of course dreams of me fighting monster have come back. Haven't had them for a long time/ I'd rather have my dreams about vampires back, though being a medevial hero is also cool :) The thing is, how to interpret all this. Who are the monsters, who are my partnering heroes? :) I have some ideas but different people read this page, so I'll keep them to myself :)
Ah, I don't quite feel like writing today so it's the end. But do not weep, my dear fans (yeah, how many are there left?2,3? :) ), 'cause I'll be back. I'll hit like a sudden lighting, hurricane of fresh ideas, earthquake of jokes :)
khoda hafez..

1 comment:

zovka said...

kiedy ta tajlandia kolego, kiedy ?