Wednesday 10 October 2007

Xerxes's Revenge...

And so he finally got me. The cunning bastard. Was after me all the time. Louring me, teasing, offering great fruits. And got me eventually....
For the last two days I was a zombie. Temperature. Chivers. Visitng the toilet every 30 minutes. Nightmare. I got two days of work.Watched some movies (I must tell you. I did not know "Star Wars III:Revenge of the Sith" was such a pile of bollocks, how could they have ruined such a great movie...).
Anyway. Today I was back at work. Still the belly is hurting but it's ok.
But the bad thing is. Three of my roommates must have been also infected. I guess House no. 9 should be Quarantined, or at least drop an A-bomb here :)
I feel sorry for them. Though I was the one to take the first attack of the monsterous disease and had the most serious symptoms. Am I a good bloke, or what?
Today I woke up and thought someone was giving birth to an alien. Rember the movie?When the little chap got out through the abdomen?Well I thought this was happening at my house. It occured to be Adam, trying to fight the disease. Over the toilet seat. Poor chap...But he's ok now.
Today was also payday. Better than I expected I guess...So mood is quite ok.
Abnd of course on Saturday Lech beat Legia 1-0.Woohoo.....KOLEJORZ!!
Take care all of you.. I'm working on new pictures. Must admit I made one really nice.Could made a postcard :)
love ya all..

7 comments:

Adam Matusiak said...

Wow! Second post in less than two months - impressive ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey mister.it's the third post in less than two months :p

Anonymous said...

hey... just been reading and catching up. it looks like all is well. for you anyway. poor adam. plenty of water and get shot of it. in totnes in devon. tired but ok. love, light and peace to you...

Anonymous said...

so what is the sickness anyway? diareah?! u forgot to mention it ;P
get well, drink a lot of water.
:]

Anonymous said...

we love ya 2:D
no i kiedy pokazesz nam to piekne zdjecie, can't wait!!!!!!!
no i oczywiscie Kolejorz bardzo duza niespodzianke nam sprawil
HEY KOLEJORZ:))))))))))
a ja dzisiaj jestem cala smutna bo znowu wyjezdzam z polski, ale do grudnia juz niedlugo:D
pozdrwionka jeszcze z pl i oczywiscie odezwe sie z zurichu:)
agul

Anonymous said...

W gore serca! renifer pokazal dyletantom co to znaczy strzelac bramki.

dobrze, ze w polsce nie graja w grudniu, bo by go nam gwiazdor zwinal do zaprzegu ... yhyhyhyhy

(to tak przypadkiem, gdybys sie stesknil za sucharami :) )

Anonymous said...

szkoda, ze nie wiedzialam, ze byles w PL

:-(

pozdrawiam