Friday 26 October 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

....don't want to come back here again....

So, I have a plane ticket to Poland booked for the 11th of November.
What can I say. I am happy. I want to go back. Spend some time in Poland.
This country is depressing. Of course one can get used to everything. Come on, in some countries people it french fries with mayo.. :) but it is too much. We're in a sort of a cage or a fish tank. But then again, if a fish is in a nice room then it is happier. And here?It's totally different.
Everything forbidden, small town, same people all the time...
This job has taught me a lot. A great experience that I hope will flourish in the future. Maybe...
On the 12th I am supposed to be in Poland. To be honest I anticipate that something will still change but for the time being that's the end date. I started counting days. It's not good, because time goes by slower when you do that. But what can you do :) I am happy I'm going back.
These two months after my holiday really passed quickly. Really, really quickly. Hope the two weeks left will pass as quickly...
People are going crazy. Loads of different documents to translate, quality control sheets, method statements. And guess who has to translate them :)
And as always, when something ends and there's lots to do people have a tendency to loose their temper. But I am calm as never :) Ok, I'm not... :)
Today is a big day. I am going to have my hair cut. I guess i'll look like a total dumbo :) Never had hair so short. I'll try and post some photos of the whole procedure :)
Take care.See you soon.

P.S.
Happy birthday Aga and an overdue happy birthday to Ruda. You're both fantastic. Keep it that way...

3 comments:

zovka said...

congrats, powodzenia itd... ;]

Anonymous said...

dziekuje slicznie za zyczenia:D
i bardzo , bardzo sie ciesze ze wracasz do PL, can`t wait 2 c your hair:D
pozdrowionka

Anonymous said...

Lukasz, lece w nastepny weekened do Iranu (Shiraz), prosze daj namiar na maila. Mam kilka pytan joanna.k@email.com