Thursday 26 July 2007

Happy Birthday sweet 16...27 :)

Happy Birthday JJ. All the best and so on. I wish everyone had friends like you...

Ok. So here I am. I have just learnt that maybe, with a 90% probability, inshallah, and so on, I might be able to fly out on 5/08. I sincerely hope so. I have to gety out of here :) no, it ain't that bad. But it's getting worse Mordad (somewhere between July and August) is supposed to be the hottest month here and Tabas is THE place NOT to be in the SUMMER!!But fock it.If all goes ok, it's only 7 working days for me left before I go.
Mining news? We have almost finished the installation. Now comes the small jobs. This is where the hardest part starts. Maybe this is why I have been sent underground. From Saturday onwards I'll be in the Resistance :) It's so boring underground. 19% of oxygen, feel sleepy all the time. But what can I do, nothing!
Take care, cross your fingers for my visa...and maybe see you (at least some of you) in the near future...or a further one :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no ja trzymam kciuki jak najmocniej potrafie:)
i do zobaczenia w Polsce;)
aha dolaczam sie oczywiscie do zyczen dla Jayjayka: Happy Birthday